Website New Fed Mortgage
Morgages for every stage of your life.
About NewFed Mortgage:
Established in 2001, NewFed began as an in-house mortgage company where we learned quickly how to satisfy the needs and demands of real estate brokers. As a service oriented local company, we have an impeccable history with the Better Business Bureau and pride ourselves in always putting our business partners and customers first.
The Licensed Loan Officer will oversee the origination, file management, communication, and revenue of the Loan Officer and Team. This position will be in direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners. This position requires time management, precise verbal and written communication and have working knowledge of all major investors and their guidelines. Every hour you work should save the Loan Officer one hour of time.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Pre-qualifies clients to include discussing, rates, terms and/or financial options and attends all functions with Loan Officer when required.
- Complete LPII checklist on all files and adhere to company time frames.
- Call and obtain conditions from borrowers and Realtors.
- Meets with clients to sign Loan Application and Disclosures.
- With new contracts, facilitate the introduction to Realtors via e-mail and facilitate a call from the Loan Officer to ensure positive customer service for our new clients.
- All files turned into processing within 24 hours of meeting with the borrower.
- Understands and research’s all investor guidelines and is up to date in any and all program changes that effect the processing or originating of loans in pipeline.
- Submits complete files to processing based on Investor and/or AUS requirements to get ready for submission to Mother Ship.
- Clears any conditions that require communication to the clients.
- Communicates with your team all information pertaining to client and/or property to meet file expectations.
- Responsible for once a week status calls to all parties involved in transaction (Clients, Realtors, Builder, etc.).
- Tracks and manages new leads and follows up on referral business.
- Sends out correspondence – Thank you cards, Closing Cost Calculators, etc.
- Coordinate Closing details with Client – Final Payment, rate, Cash to Close, etc.
- Assist the Loan Officer with other administrative and/or sales duties as needed.
- Be able to quote interest rates and lock loans.
- Solve escrow issues without involving loan officer.
- Consistently exceed borrower expectations and Realtor/Builder expectations.
- Set up file using the loan officer checklist and turn into processing.
- Review all closing statements and compare to signed GFE before signings and correct discrepancies.
- Assist LPI with putting scenarios together for prospective clients (researching client scenarios with underwriting and investor guidelines).
- Assist Loan Officer with call backs to prospects that need a phone consult prior to a face to face meeting.
- Face to face meetings with clients when Loan Officer cannot attend.
- Re disclose all new loans when there is a change of circumstance.
- Attend loan closings if Loan Officer cannot.
- Continue to assume responsibilities and help the team grow.
- Obtain 3 current client referrals that go to closing each month.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
- Proficient in DU/DO, LP, & major Origination systems.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Proficient with major correspondent and wholesale channels and their guidelines, including their websites and pricing engines.
- Minimum five (3) years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or combination of all aspects.
- Must be registered and licensed through NMLS.
NewFed Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com